This crunchy carrot salad is just right to welcome spring! The salad ticks all the boxes of being colourful, tasty, crunchy, balanced, appealing to eat and healthy! Carrots are rich in beta-carotene which is converted into vitamin A in the liver. Walnuts are packed with fibre, healthy fats, antioxidants and several other vitamins and minerals. Lime juice gives vitamin C which helps boost the immune system and has other benefits.
- 2 large carrots, grated
- 1 cup of green grapes, washed and sliced in half
- 50 gms of handful of walnuts
- Handful of dill and parsley (you can also use coriander leaves)
For the dressing:
- 1 Lime, juice for dressing
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Grate the carrots
- Prepare the grapss
- Mix all the ingredients with the dressing
You can add green apples and spring onions as well.