Information about us ICICI Bank is a company authorised and regulated in England and Wales by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority. Our registration number is 223268 and our registered office is at One Thomas More Square, London E1W 1YN. Our registered VAT number is 820 4369 48.
What we do
We provide a platform (including ICICI Bank India Connect) where selected sellers can list offers for goods, services and vouchers. As the platform provider we help facilitate transactions between you and the seller and collect payment for those transactions from you. We are not, however, a party to your contract with a seller and have no direct involvement in the fulfilment of your order.
Registering to use ICICI Bank India Connect
You must register in order to make a purchase. This is so that we can provide you with better functionality including easy access to view your past purchases, track your delieveries and modify your preferences. We reserve the right to decline a new registration or to cancel an account at any time. Once you register you will not have to re-enter your information at the time of making a purchase.
To Register you need to supply us with your name email address, and possibly some other personal information.
You must register with a valid personal email address that you access regularly. We may require you to re-validate your accounts if we believe these have been registered using an invalid email address.
Intellectual Property Rights and Restrictions on Use
The ICICI Bank (Logo) and other marks used on ICICI Bank India Connect belong to ICICI Bank. You are not permitted to use any of the trademarks displayed on ICICI Bank India Connect (including without limitation those listed above) without the prior written consent of ICICI Bank or the third party that owns the trademark.
Your authority to use ICICI Bank India Connect
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to ICICI Bank India Connect (Contribution), and to any interactive services associated with it. The Content Standards must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter. The standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole. ICICI Bank will determine, in its discretion, whether a Contribution breaches the Content Standards.
A Contribution must:
- Be accurate (where it states facts).
- Be genuinely held (where it states opinions).
- Comply with the law applicable in England and Wales and in any country from which it is posted.
A Contribution must not:
- Be defamatory of any person.
- Be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be in contempt of court.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that the Contribution emanates from ICICI Bank, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism.
- Contain any web links to other sites.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- o send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
any part of our site;
any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
any software used in the provision of our site; or
any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Disclaimers and Exclusion of Liability
The following provisions exclude or limit our liability for ICICI Bank India Connect. They all apply only so far as the law allows. In particular, we do not exclude or limit any of our responsibilities under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 and the Financial Conduct Authority rules for the conduct of business.
The content of ICICI Bank India Connectis for information purposes only. ICICI Bank has taken care in preparing the content of ICICI Bank India Connect. However, except as set out below, ICICI Bank and each of its affiliates, licensors, service providers and suppliers shall not be liable for any inaccurate, delayed or incomplete information, or any omission nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon. Neither ICICI Bank nor any of its affiliates, licensors, service providers or suppliers makes or has made any recommendations or endorsements regarding the products or services of any third party mentioned or referred to in ICICI Bank India Connect. Commentary and other materials posted on ICICI Bank India Connectare not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed.
ICICI Bank India Connectcould include technical or other inaccuracies or typographical errors and it is provided to you on an “as is” basis without warranties or representations of any kind.
To the extent permitted by law ICICI Bank, its affiliates, licensors, service providers and suppliers expressly exclude all representations, guarantees, warranties, conditions and terms of any kind, whether express or which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or equityincluding without limitation, representations, guarantees, warranties, conditions or terms regarding accuracy, timeliness, completeness, non-infringement, satisfactory quality, merchantability, merchantable quality or fitness for any particular purpose or those arising by law, statute, usage of trade, or course of dealing.
ICICI Bank and each of its affiliates, licensors, service providers or suppliers to the fullest extent permitted by law also expressly exclude any liability for any direct, indirect, consequential or special loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with ICICI Bank India Connect or in connection with the use, inability to use or results with the use of ICICI Bank India Connect or any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it including without limitation any liability for loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill, damage to reputation, wasted management or office time and for any other loss or damage of any kind however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
ICICI Bank does not guarantee that access to and use of the website will be uninterrupted or error-free. From time to time ICICI Bank may suspend or restrict access to the website in order to carry out repairs, maintenance or to introduce new facilities.
ICICI Bank reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of ICICI Bank India Connect.
Transmission of information is at your risk
ICICI Bank cannot guarantee that the transmission of information or messages sent over the Internet is completely secure as there is a possibility of interception at all times. Any transmission is at your own risk. We shall not be liable for any loss, damages or cost whatsoever which you suffer or incur in connection with or arising out of any transmission of information or message sent by you to ICICI Bank over the Internet or the alteration, interception or misuse of such information.
Please read our privacy notice to know how we process your information.
As a convenience to our visitors, ICICI Bank India Connectcurrently contains links to a number of websites. The privacy notices and procedures described here do not apply to those websites. We suggest contacting these websites directly for information on their data collection and distribution policies.
Your linking to such websites or pages is at your own risk. ICICI Bank is not responsible and excludes (to the extent permitted by law) all liability for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice, or statements made on or other content of these sites and for actions taken as a result of any of the foregoing. ICICI Bank provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply that:
- ICICI Bank endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or uses of such websites; or
- ICICI Bank or ICICI Bank India Connectis legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any linked website is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of ICICI Bank or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.
Unless you have a written agreement in effect with ICICI Bank which states otherwise, you may not provide a hypertextlink to ICICI Bank India Connect on another website.
Non-Confidential use of your postings (including feedback on products / sellers)
Any non-personal communication, comments, ideas or material you post or transmit to ICICI Bank is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. By transmitting or posting any such non-personal communication, comments, ideas or material (“your communication”) to ICICI Bank India Connect you grant to ICICI Bank and all of its affiliates, an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, modify, transmit, distribute, publish, broadcast or post “your communication” for any purpose. You also agree that ICICI Bank is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us for any purpose.
ICICI Bank India Connect is intended to be accessed by persons located in the United Kingdom. ICICI Bank India Connect can be accessed from countries around the world other than the United Kingdom and may contain references to ICICI Bank group company products, services, and programs that have not been announced in such countries. These references do not imply that ICICI Bank intends to announce such products, services or programs in such countries. ICICI Bank makes no representation or warranty that the content of ICICI Bank India Connect is appropriate or available for use in countries than the United Kingdom, and accessing ICICI Bank India Connect from countries or territories where its content is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access ICICI Bank India Connect from countries other than the United Kingdom do so on their own initiative and at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with local laws and ICICI Bank excludes all liability for such access. ICICI Bank will not accept applications from persons located outside the United Kingdom.
Transactions concluded through ICICI Bank India Connect
When you a place an order for products or services using ICICI Bank India Connect you will be entering into a contract with a third party provider (i.e. the seller). Contracts for the supply of products and services formed through ICICI Bank India Connect are governed by separate terms and conditions of sale. You should read the Consumer Terms & Conditions carefully before ordering any product via ICICI Bank India Connect.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse ICICI Bank India Connect by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to ICICI Bank India Connect, the server on which ICICI Bank India Connect is stored or any server, computer or database connected to ICICI Bank India Connect. You must not attack ICICI Bank India Connect via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
By breaching this provision you will commit a criminal offence and we will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach your right to use ICICI Bank India Connect will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of ICICI Bank India Connect or to your downloading of any material posted on it or on any website linked to it.
Any changes to our Privacy notice and information handling practices shall be acknowledged in the Privacy notice in a timely manner. We may add, modify or remove portions of the Privacy notice when we feel it is appropriate to do so. You may determine when this notice was last updated by referring to the modification date found on ICICI Bank India Connect.
If you have any questions or complaints, please contact us. You can write to us at email@example.com.