Try making these quick and easy tuna kebabs which are full of goodness and exhilarate in taste. This recipe is versatile as you can enjoy it on its own or in a wrap as a perfect starter that can be served with ketchup or any spicy dip/chutney.
- 1 can tuna, drained
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 medium potatoes, boiled and mashed
- 1-inch ginger, grated or 1 tsp of ginger paste
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped (optional)
- ½ tsp salt to taste
- Black pepper powder
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 tsp garam masala (optional)
- 1 egg
- ½ cup breadcrumbs/semolina
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- Oil for frying
- Mash the boiled potato in a wide bowl.
- Wash and drain the tuna and put in the bowl. Add all the ingredients and mix well. Adjust salt/spice or lemon if needed.
- Make small round balls from the mixture.
- Flatten them a little bit and shallow fry in oil.
- Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Serve with tomato ketchup or coriander chutney