Webinar on Indian Real Estate Tax Rules and Regulations
Saturday, 1st of December 18
11:00 PM - 12:30 AM (IST/GMT +5:30)
ICICI Bank is holding an informative Webinar on Indian Real Estate Tax Rules and Regulations by our speaker, Mr. Sandeep Shanbhag.
Topics to be addressed during the webinar:
- Real Estate - Taxation of notional income
- Rules and regulations for taxation of rental income
- Capital Gains Tax - The concept of Cost Inflation Index
- Rules for repatriation of real estate sale proceeds
- Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA) rules regarding remittance and repatriation and other aspects concerning real estate
- Rounding up with Question and Answer session.
Speaker : Mr Sandeep Shanbagh
This Webinar is Expired!
You can watch the webinar recording here:
Tax Advisory Service (“Service”) is being provided by the Vendor to share information on NRI’s tax related queries. Please note that ICICI Bank is not selling/rendering this Service and does not give any warranty, guarantee nor does ICICI Bank make any representation with respect to the Service provided by the Vendor. Please note that ICICI Bank shall not be liable for any deficiency of Service on the part of Vendor, nor shall be a party in any disputes between customer and the Vendor. The customer should make his/her own independent decision regarding suitability and appropriateness of the advice/opinion/suggestions provided by the Vendor based upon its own due diligence, investigation, judgment. ICICI Bank shall not be responsible for any kind of damages, losses, claims, costs, charges etc., (monetary or non-monetary) arising out of delay in timelines or quality or genuineness of the Service provided by the Vendor.
The Customer is advised and assumed to have read the terms and conditions regarding this service which is available on the Webinar Terms & Conditions.